Easy Application Process
Application-Only Financing up to $400,000
Conventional Equipment Financing available from 24 to 84 months and up to 10 years with SBA loans
Financing Made Easy
Get all the tools you need to offer financing
We do The Heavy Lifting
We’ll gather all the necessary signatures and documents.
How it works
Coast Commercial Credit recognizes that dealing with financial procedures can be overwhelming. Therefore, we strive to simplify the process, aiming to make it as simple as steps 1, 2, and 3.
Select your Equipment
Pick your Terms
Coast will customize a financing program to fit your needs and budget. Select a term of 24 to 84 months.
Get your Approval
Once Coast receives a completed application, an approval can be granted in as little as the same day.
Benefits Equipment of Financing
Why is it beneficial to finance?
- Fixed Payments / Hedge Against Inflation: Unlike loans and credit cards, your finance payment is fixed throughout the term. It will not vary with interest rate changes. Fixed monthly payments provide an excellent hedge against inflation and makes your equipment purchase more affordable.
- Preserved Credit Lines: Your monthly finance payment does not affect your bank or credit lines. Most banks and credit card companies will reduce your existing available credit lines with every purchase via a credit card or loan.
- Affordable Down Payment: Coast Commercial Credit does not require a large up-front down payment like loans and credit card companies. Most of our programs only require first and last payments (typically 5%) in advance instead of the 20% mandated by bank loans.
- Adding 'Soft Costs': Financing allows you to roll in services (software, maintenance, etc.) with the equipment so the monthly payment includes your total price. Loans and credit cards do not traditionally combine services and equipment costs into one monthly payment.
- Avoiding Equipment Obsolescence: Financing makes adding onto existing equipment or upgrading to new equipment efficient and available at any time for our customers. You can upgrade your equipment as technology and your company's needs change.
Why should I finance equipment rather than purchasing the equipment outright?Improve Cash Flow/More Equipment
Financing offers the flexibility of handling possible budget constraints through affordable monthly payments. Instead of allocating a large portion of your budget upfront, your company can finance the equipment to fulfill your needs while earmarking the rest of your budget toward other income-producing areas. Financing also affords you the opportunity to purchase more equipment that better services your current needs without the large initial capital outlay.